The Telematics industry is predicted to grow at a massive rate of 22% to£6.2 billion by 2016. Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011 will offer you theexclusive insight on how you can get a piece of the pie!
Get an update on Brazil, South America’s largest economy, the world’s sixth largest car and truck manufacturer, and that last year accounted for 5% of total vehicles sold in the world.
Telematics players in Brazil need to stop focusing exclusively on the captive market for tracking and start expanding into the overall telematics market.
Key Topics that will be discussed:
- Dissect the changes to existing business models, strategies and offerings caused by the new resolutions and advancements in technology.
- Discuss the safety security and tracking industry, its progress and how it has worked as a platform for telematics in LATAM today.
- Discuss strategies and business models that have worked in other markets ( including other BRIC markets) that can be applied to the LATAM telematics industry
- Discuss the new tech developments being made to the logistics and tracking industry to fight crime and increase driver and cargo security, focusing on RFID, GPS and satellite tracking
- Evaluate the benefits of integrating systems to provide more comprehensive telematics services, such as navigation, infotainment all in one bundle and yet affordable to the mass market
- Get an update on how OEM’s are deploying packages to end users, and how they have kept their solutions up to date for the safety and logistics market
- Explore the best way to extract data from the vehicles ( RFID, GPS, Satellite, Blue tooth) and how it can be monitored and analysed , comparing the after market and factory fitted options
- Learn about the benefits of PAYD ( Pay as you Drive) and building of driver profiles that will assist insurers to drive down costs, as well as benefit the consumers and end users in the long run
Telematics Brazil and LATAM 2011 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
Telematics Brazil and LATAM 2011 will be the first focused telematics conference and expo in Latin American. We are pulling out all stops to make 2011 unbeatable! The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the wireless automotive and mobile space. As well as learn about this new emerging market and the best way to prime your solutions.
This years event includes:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- Focused tracks to help you design your own unique business agenda for this emerging market
- 15+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- Unparalleled networking and business opportunities
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up , introduce or re-align your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Especially for Latin America and International Investors: This event will aim to hit issues specifically surrounding this emerging market. By bringing together the major telematics service providers, insurance companies, OEMs, the Government and key players in the telematics value chain, questions will be answered.